I love you

I love you

Sunday, December 15, 2019

Spiritual Sutras or Mantras


Hindu Sutras 




Dear all of my friends, join me! Chant a daily Sutra and to help transform your life!  These particular sutras I am going to share over the next week are Hindu based.  I have chosen them because I want this blog to show the underlying connection between all belief systems.  There is great beauty and power within all of the traditions.  I have learned to love and respect them all.

I didn't understand Sutras or the purpose of them for a long time.  Sutras are powerful mantras that you repeat.  They are so powerful, because they have been chanted for thousands of years.  It is a positive message that you consciously give the Universe.  It is said that what you put out to the Universe returns to you.  So, if one is wise, they pick a Sutra or Mantra that will bring not only positive information for their own lives, but also for all beings.  My suggestion to you is to check out many traditions, and go with the one that feels right in your heart.  Don't be afraid to explore... there are many paths!  Your soul and heart will guide you to the "way".

Hindu Sutras and their meanings.

Aham Brahmasmi (ah-HUM-brah-Mahs-mee) -  The core of my being is the ultimate reality, the root and ground of the universe, the source of all the exists.

Tat Tvam Asi (taht t'vhm AH-see) - I see the other in myself and myself in others.

Sat Chit Ananda (Saht chit ah-NAN-dah) - My inner dialog reflects the fire of my soul.

San Kalpa (Sahn KAL-pah) - My intentions have infinite organizing power.

Moksha (Moke-shah) - I am emotionally free.

Shiva - Shakti (SHE - vah SHOCK-tee) - I am giving birth to the god and goddess inside me; they express all their attributes and power through me.

Ritam (REE-tahm) - I am alert, awake to coincidences, and know that they are messages from God.  I flow with the cosmic dance.

Repeat these Sutra statements twice daily or more if you can!

Tune in tomorrow as we begin our Daily Sutra challenge!

Peace,
Breean



No comments:

Post a Comment