I love you

I love you

Monday, August 29, 2016





Forgiveness

Forgiveness is one of, if not the MOST important parts of the spiritual journey.  It is to ask others whom you have hurt and harmed in this lifetime and past lifetimes for forgiveness.  Even if you are unsure of the hurt or harm you might have caused, you must ask anyway.  Think of an average day in your life, words you speak, or thoughts you think.  If they are unkind, or hurtful in any way that affects the soul of the person whom you spoke to or thought of.  To ask for forgiveness is to recognize deep in your heart that you have caused harm to others, whether intentionally or unintentionally, asking for forgiveness makes you OWN the suffering you have caused and not make excuses for it.  To recognize this brings great humility.  

To offer unconditional forgiveness is to release any souls who are attached to you because they have hurt you in some way in some lifetime.  To forgive them unconditionally frees the soul to move further on its spiritual journey, and it frees the person doing the forgiving as well.  Forgiveness breaks the ties that hold souls in their karmic cycle.  When forgiveness is given and received, space is made within the soul for joy and peace to enter.  My beloved spiritual father, Zhi Gang Sha, teaches us that Forgiveness brings inner joy and inner peace. Forgiveness is the sacred key to opening your heart and soul.  To forgive and to be forgiven is the biggest service any soul can give to one another. 

Let me lead you in a simple forgiveness practice, as taught to me by my spiritual teacher, mentor, father and guide.

Dear all souls whom I have ever hurt or harmed in any way, consciously or unconsciously, I humbly ask you to forgive me.  I am deeply sorry for causing you any pain.  I am sorry for the karma I have caused in our relationship.  Please forgive me.  I understand that to ask you for forgives is not enough.  I promise to serve you and all souls unconditionally in order to receive your forgiveness. 

Dear all souls who have hurt or harmed me in any lifetime.  I love you.  I offer you my unconditional total forgiveness and release you from any karmic debts you may owe to me.  I wish for you to join me in bringing Love Peace and Harmony to mother earth. 

Dear Master Sha, the Divine, Tao, and Source,  I deeply love you.  Could you please offer forgiveness to all the souls who have come to this forgiveness practice as most appropriate.  And could you please forgive me as well for any hurt or harm I have ever caused to my spiritual teacher and to heaven.  I am deeply sorry.

Then chant the Source Soul Song Love Peace and Harmony.  The longer you chant, the better.

Forgive! Forgive! Forgive!

Love! Love! Love!

Thank you, thank you thank you.

When finished please close your practice by saying

Hao Hao Hao

TY TY TY

Gong Song Gong Song Gong Song which mean to respectfully return all souls who joined the practice back to their place of origination.

No comments:

Post a Comment