I love you

I love you

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Using Divine Love to Transform Ego



11/12/14

So, it appears I have an EGO problem.  This is very hard to blog about.  Throwing all of my truths out there for the world to see.  I've been having so many difficulties lately.  Challenges with a co-worker.  Lost friendships. So much more.  My physical reality is showing me that I need to transform my Ego.  


Dear Heaven,
Dear Master Sha,
Dear all holy ones who have come before me,
I deeply love and honor you.
I ask you from my heart for help in transforming my ego.  Please help me to transform any part of me that thinks I am better or more pure or holier than others.  For I understand that we are all ONE.  From the same Source.  I am no better and no worse than any other living soul.  But please please please also help me to stay on the correct path.  Let me not fall from grace in order to feel like I fit with others.  Please help me find a way through this.
I need your love and guidance.
I am so grateful.

Dear Divine Love,
Could you please offer me a Divine Love blessing to transform my EGO.  Please help me to be humble and pure.
Thank you so much.

Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love,

Divine love transforms my ego...
Divine love transforms my ego...
Divine love transforms my ego...
Divine love transforms my ego...
Divine love transforms my ego...
Divine love transforms my ego...
Divine love transforms my ego...
Divine love transforms my ego...
Divine love transforms my ego...
Divine love transforms my ego...

Hao! Hao! Hao!
TY TY TY



Let me offer you a Divine Love blessing to transform any aspect of your life.

Please sit up straight.  Put the tip of your tongue to the roof of your mouth without touching.
Ask for a blessing...

(Dear Divine Love, please give me a blessing for......
I am so grateful.)

Close your eyes,

Blessing Starts!


Hao! Hao! Hao!
You are extremely blessed!

Love you all!

Love,
B








No comments:

Post a Comment