I love you

I love you

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Using Divine Love to transform Mistakes




11/4/14

Today has been a day of testing!  Thank you heaven!  Please help me to learn what lessons come from this with grace and humility.  I am having a hard time putting into words what I am feeling on the physical plane of existence.  Anxiety?  Worry? Guilt?  Like its ALL MY FAULT...

Today, an experience happened in which I spoke more than I should have.  And now, I must receive the repercussions of my speech...

Wait!  Stop.  Breathe.  Heaven, please help me to transform the blockages I have to telling more than I should and also the belief that if I make a mistake I will have to be punished or receive repercussions.  (By striking through the statement and turning it to golden light, I am signaling that I no longer want to have that belief statement and I ask for forgiveness for having it!)  The only way I know how to deal with what happened today, is to use Soul healing techniques with Love and Forgiveness.

Often times when I make a mistake, it shakes me to my core, and then I mentally beat myself up about it.  I stew and worry and feel physically ill, sometimes this can last for days or even longer.  Today, I wanted to cry.  Instead though, I have chosen to BLOG!   If I am truly ever going to LOVE myself, then I have to stop the cycle!  I MADE A MISTAKE.  I do NOT need to punish myself.  So, I think the first step is to forgive myself for making the mistake.

Dear my own beloved soul, and every part of me,  I forgive you for making a mistake.  Your words were not intentional and you did not mean any harm with your speaking.  I love you even if you made a mistake, and God loves you too. 

Now I will ask the souls of the situations for forgiveness...

Dear the beloved soul of my teacher with whom I did not show reverence and gratitude with my words,
Dear the soul of the person with whom I shared too much,
Dear the souls of the situations surrounding these teachings,
Dear the souls of everyone involved in which my speech may have changed or affected the situation at hand,
Please forgive me!!!  I did not mean in anyway to use my speech to complicate any situation. 
I ask for your forgiveness for my mistakes.  I ask for your forgiveness for lacking humbleness.  For not showing gratitude. 
I apologize for speaking when I had no business speaking.  I ask for forgiveness for hurting you or the situations.  Please know in my heart that it was not intentional and I was trying my best to share honestly.  Please forgive me if I have ruined everything.

Dear the Divine,
Dear all Divine Love treasures,
Dear all Divine Forgiveness treasures,
Would you kindly turn on?  Would you please bless the situations before me.  Please bless my own beloved soul to forgive me for making mistakes.  Please transform the blame, and sad heart I have within, at this time.  Please help me to remember that no matter what happens, it is Gods intention.  Please help me to feel this DEEP in my heart.   



Divine Love blesses me.
Divine Love blesses the situation.
Divine Love blesses all souls involved.
Divine Love blesses me.
Divine Love blesses the situation.
Divine Love blesses all souls involved.
Divine Love blesses me.
Divine Love blesses the situation.
Divine Love blesses all souls involved.

Divine Forgiveness blesses me.
Divine Forgiveness blesses the situation.
Divine Forgiveness blesses all souls involved.
Divine Forgiveness blesses me.
Divine Forgiveness blesses the situation.
Divine Forgiveness blesses all souls involved.
Divine Forgiveness blesses me.
Divine Forgiveness blesses the situation.
Divine Forgiveness blesses all souls involved.

Divine Love, Divine Love, Divine Love...
Divine Forgiveness, Divine Forgiveness, Divine Forgiveness...

Hao! Hao! Hao!
TY TY TY
LY LY LY
Respectfully return.

Dear Reader,

I thank you for taking the time to read my blog.  I would like to report that after doing this simple practice, the panic and internal dialog has stopped.  I have accepted that I made a mistake.  I FEEL better!  With this blog, I will be using practical techniques IN THE MOMENT, to transform what is happening.  I will try to give updates on the results after the fact.

Please receive a Divine Love blessing for being so kind and reading my blog.

Sit up straight.

Repeat : Dear Divine Love, Please give me the most appropriate Divine Love blessing for (enter your request here).
I am so grateful.

Divine Love blessing, STARTS!

(Please close your eyes to receive the blessing.)

Hao! Hao! Hao!
Thank You Thank You Thank You

You are extremely blessed.

Love you Love you Love you!







No comments:

Post a Comment