I love you

I love you

Monday, October 27, 2014

Using Divine Love to help let go of an old friendship




October 27, 2014

Today, I received final confirmation that a friendship I have had since I was young girl is over.  I will not go into great detail, but I can say that my heart is hurting, and even though I don't want it to bother me, it does.  I guess the end of any relationship whether it is a friendship or a romantic relationship is hard on the heart. 

My beloved spiritual father, Master Sha teaches us that all of our relationships whether romantic or friendships are karma related.  If we have a great relationship with someone, it is because we had a very good relationship with them in past lifetimes.  The opposite is also true.  If we have difficulty with someone, it is because we had these same difficulties in past lifetimes.  I am deeply grateful to my teacher for sharing this powerful knowledge.  It helps me to take a step back and realize that although I have not been a perfect friend in this lifetime,  the end result that is happening now, is most likely the result of something that happened between us in past lifetimes together.  It is my sincere desire, that the karma between us can be finished in this lifetime, and if letting each other go is what is needed, then I accept that fully.  I am grateful to heaven, for this teaching, and I ask for Divine guidance to lead me through this situation so that each of us can move on without holding on to negative feelings. 

The best and most powerful practice I know to do at this time is a Forgiveness practice with the soul of my old friend.  This is the beauty of Soul Power.  Even though my old friend would not join this forgiveness practice in the physical world,  I know that on a soul level, her soul and mine both want to transform our karma and move forward on our spiritual journeys. 

Dear the soul of my friend......,
I love you.
I am deeply sorry that our friendship has come to this place.  I am deeply sorry for whatever hurt or harm I have caused you in any of our lifetimes together.  It was never my intention to hurt you or to make you feel unloved or uncared for. 
I wish very much that you could forgive me for the mistakes I have made.  I understand that asking may not be enough, but I genuinely hope that you will forgive me and open your heart to the Divine Joy that awaits you when you are fully able to forgive me.  Forgiveness brings Inner Joy and Inner Peace.
I offer you my unconditional forgiveness for all of the ways you have hurt and harmed me in this lifetime and all lifetimes we have shared together.  I release you from any and all karmic debts that you may owe to me.  I release you from any karmic bonds we have, and wish you Love Peace and Harmony. 
I will forever remember all of the joy and blessings that our friendship brought into my life, and I release all of the hurt and pain and ask Divine Love to wash my heart clean of any negativities that I feel. 
Dear the souls of Divine Love and Divine Forgiveness,
I love you so much.
You have the power to bless this relationship.  You have the power to transform the karma in our relationship and help us both to forgive each other and move forward in our lives. 

Divine Love, Divine Forgiveness, Divine Love, Divine Forgiveness, Divine Love, Divine Forgiveness, Divine Love, Divine Forgiveness, Divine Love, Divine Forgiveness......

Again, I love you and I thank you for all of the blessings you have brought into my life.  I forgive you and I deeply hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me someday too.  Until then, I release you sweet friend.  I release you and wish you to find whatever it is you need to live a life full of love and joy.

Hao Hao Hao
Thank you Thank you Thank you
Love you Love You Love You
Please respectfully return.

No comments:

Post a Comment