I love you

I love you

Monday, August 18, 2014

The power of a Love List


August 18, 2014

To begin our journey into self love it is very important that we start focusing on what we LOVE instead of what we don't like.  We must shift our perception of all that is wrong in our world and use our mind to focus on what we want to manifest into our life and how we want to feel about ourselves.

A great way to get started with this is to sit down and make a list of what you love.  You may laugh, but when I sat down 6 years ago to make this list, I had a difficult time!  I'd spent so much of my life focusing on all of the things that I didn't like about my life and about myself, that I didn't even know what I loved or liked!  Making the list was a huge break through for me.  Just making the list and reading the list brought happiness into my life.

Let me share a bit of my list with you.

B's Love List

chapstick
hot tea
campfires
mountain streams
childrens laughter
letters in the mail
the smell right after it rains
naps
flowers
music
a good smelling man
sunsets
full moon
late night walks
birds
waterfalls
balloons
good books
spirituality
GOD
coffee
fried eggs
laying in a hammock
family
good movies
aspen trees
road trips
beet harvest
butterflys
laughing so hard my stomach hurts
dreaming
cabins
gardens
candles
sharing
friendship
photography
skiing
peace
sweat shirts
funny jokes
massages
corn on the cob
rainbows
meditation
soft kisses
dancing
board games
plants
LOVE
magic
thunderstorms
...

This is just the beginning of my list.  I found that the more I focused on what I loved, the more things I found to love! 
Today, do yourself a favor and make a list of everything that you love!  Read it every night before you go to bed and again every morning when you wake up in the morning. 

Let's add soul power to make this practice ever more powerful!

Sit up straight.  Take a deep cleansing breath.

Dear my beloved soul. 
I love you.
Please help me to create a list of everything that I love.
Please manifest as many of these things into my life as quickly as possible.
Please help me to surround myself in what I love.
Please help me feel love and vibrate in the love frequency.
I am so grateful!

The journey to Love is a beautiful and exciting experience!  Enjoy it!

Now I would like to offer every reader of this blog a Divine Love Blessing.
Please sit up straight.  When you read the following blessing, you will receive it remotely.

Divine Love Blessing Starts!

(Please close your eyes, and experience this Divine Love blessing.)

Hao. Hao. Hao.
Thank you.  Thank you.  Thank you.
Love you. Love you. Love you.



With love and blessings,
B










No comments:

Post a Comment