I love you

I love you

Monday, August 18, 2014

Self love mantra for the day!

Aug 17, 2014

"I love all that I am, just as I am."

Powerful.
I look forward to the day that this mantra is my truth.  That this mantra is the truth for all people.
But for now I am still flowing through the rough waters, facing the parts of me that don't make me feel like I love all that I am just as I am. 

Join me to do a practice to cultivate this mantra as our truth.

Dear my beloved soul, I love you.
Dear all souls of my systems, organs, cells, cell units, DNA/RNA and tiniest spaces in my body.  Dear my physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies I love you.
Please chant "I love all that I am, just as I am." for the next 12 hours.  Let this mantra become my truth. 
I am deeply grateful.

Chant silently or outloud

I love all that I am, just as I am.
I love all that I am, just as I am.
I LOVE ALL THAT I AM, JUST AS I AM.
I love all that I am JUST AS I AM
I LOVE ALL THAT I AM, just as I am.
I love all that I am just as I am.
I LOVE all that I am just as I am.

Hao! Hao ! Hao! 
Thank you.  Thank you. Thank you.

With love and blessings,
B

No comments:

Post a Comment