I love you

I love you

Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Hindu Sutra Challenge Day 2




Day 2


Hello! Welcome back.  Today we are repeating "Tat Tvam Asi".

Take a few moments and find a place where you can relax and quiet your mind.  Being in nature is the most powerful.   Ground yourself to the Earth.  Taking a deep breath in.  Repeat first Sutra Statement.  Exhale.  Repeat Sutra.  Do this with each statement. 

Sutra
"Tat Tvam Asi"- I see the other in myself and myself in others.

Sutra Statements

Imagine that your spirit is not only in you but in all other beings and everything that exists.
"Tat Tvam Asi"

Imagine that everybody is a reflection of yourself.
"Tat Tvam Asi"

Imagine that you see what others see.
"Tat Tvam Asi"

Imagine that you feel what others feel.
"Tat Tvam Asi"

Imagine that you are qualities you most admire in others.
"Tat Tvam Asi"

Imagine that others reflect the qualities you cherish in yourself.
"Tat Tvam Asi"

Imagine that you are a person in a hall of mirrors where you can see yourself for miles and every reflection you see is of yourself, but appears different.
"Tat Tvam Asi"

Enjoy the beauty of your day!

Breean

Note, this practice comes from a Deepak Chopra book.  I copied these practices into my journal and did not write down the Title of the book.  All credit goes to the original author.


No comments:

Post a Comment